HELP!! my AA1 dont start

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by babyd0ll14, Apr 4, 2009.

1. babyd0ll14

babyd0ll14

Please can anyne help me, my acer aspire one dont start.\m here's the story:

one night i charged my aa1 and slept and I woke up to disconnect the power cord but my aa1 is still open so I closed the lid, the next morning I tried to open it to see if it is drained and it is. But I didn't charge it. On that day before I sleep I plug in the power cord and turn on my aa1, it opened and there are programs running because it was drained open. So I updated my anti virus and it requires a restart of the system, so I click OK. Then it happened it wont start anymore :(. So I thought it was drained so I have to fully charged it so I did wait for it, when the light was green I disconnect it from the power cord and open it again, still the same nothing, the only light is the power button, no light on the HDD no light on the battery life.

Help me should I send it to the service center? I'm in the Ohilippines where is the nearest in Alabang?
    Pleaseeeeeeeee...... I just bought it last january. :(

babyd0ll14, Apr 4, 2009
  2. babyd0ll14

jerryt

jerryt, Apr 4, 2009
  3. babyd0ll14

babyd0ll14

Thanks, I went to one of the service center because it still has its warranty, but unfrtunately they didn't honor the reciept that the shop gave me. It should have the serial number on the reciept. It is holiday on the Philippines so they can't contact Acer to verify my unit. Too bad I want to use my AAO on my vacation. :(

It is tempting to this procedure but I dont want to void my warranty so I have to wati. :(

Thanks for your help anyway :)

babyd0ll14, Apr 6, 2009
Ask a Question