Help me a little here guys

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kei, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Kei

Kei

Ok i got the sony 4gb music and video player 40$ screens amazing its perfect (would replace it with another sony after i scratched the screen but...)no expandable memory and that really does not cut it with me...

So what i need is help finding well i am not so sure on what they are called a pmp maybe...mp3 player with video whatever it maybe just some recommendations something i can snag at walmart for under 130$-150$ that would be worth the investment...

or some nice suggestions in that price range

i found the sandisk to be perfect...but oh no apperantly in the reviews the screen is so bad its like there is a mesh fiber covering it...so what am i supposed to get that does not look like crap gives decent battery and a memory expansion..well thanks for any tips

i may just end up trying to get a memory stick for my psp from walmart it would of course be 30$ more...meh

Kei, Nov 1, 2008
  2. Kei

Guest Guest

Hello,

I'd say, skip the memory stick for your PSP and go for something that is pocket friendly.

If you are looking for memory, may I suggest an iPod?

Dan

Guest, Nov 4, 2008
  3. Kei

Kei

Meh thats the more expensive way though...

Kei, Nov 4, 2008
  4. Kei

Guest Guest

How much are you willing to spend? If you are looking for under $100, Ebay has some great buys on iPods.

Guest, Nov 5, 2008
  5. Kei

Kei

Probably but im just going to save as much as i can to build my Gaming rig in the coming month and hopefully a few other friends will do the same

Eventually i will get an ipod need the space for my HQ music

Kei, Nov 5, 2008
  6. Kei

Guest Guest

Bah, come now, Linux can be put on iPods, and games can be put on Linux! =P

Space for music? My eyes caught something on the net... that seeks to connect Gmail account with your desktop as a means of a storage space. So it like uses your Gmail account as storage. I would toss that your way but I can't remember the name of it!

Guest, Nov 8, 2008
  7. Kei

Kei

Ha my upload speed is like molasses on a wall :lol:

Kei, Nov 8, 2008
  8. Kei

quikkie

the "gspace" extension for firefox will do that.

quikkie, Dec 3, 2008
  9. Kei

info

I used that extension but could not get used to it. There might be another way but that's the only one I know about.

info, Dec 3, 2008
Ask a Question