Help in choosing new laptop

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by MARKMAKAVELI, Sep 28, 2015.

1. MARKMAKAVELI

MARKMAKAVELI

Hello All,

I currently have the laptop listen in my profile:
    Dell XPS 15 L502X, I5, 4GB, GT540M

I'm looking to upgrade but I'm not sure if it will be worth the extra cost?

I use it for browsing, watching high res films, streaming football matches, connecting hdmi to tv. I like the 13inch screen and decent speakers. Better battery would be nice.

I'm quite happy with my current laptop but to invest money in a new one I'd like to see a big improvement in speed/performance.

Would I be better off just sticking another 4gb of ram in it or investing in another laptop?

Budget would be anything from £300 to maybe £800 if it was jaw droppingly good.

I've looked at the new dell xps13, asus ux305 but they dont seem to be that much of a step up.

Please can someone guide me with this?

MARKMAKAVELI, Sep 28, 2015
  2. MARKMAKAVELI

LGNPanda

You should probably get the Lenovo Y50 or any of their gaming laptops as that will fit nicely into your budget.

LGNPanda, Sep 28, 2015
  3. MARKMAKAVELI

Brijesh Gohil

Don't buy new XPS they are over priced. Yes they have great design but still that's not worth the money you pay for it.
    I agree with LGNPanda you can buy Lenovo Y50 or you can go with Acer Aspire V Nitro.

Brijesh Gohil, Oct 24, 2015
Ask a Question