HELP - Camera Not Found!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by ulissesbr, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ulissesbr

ulissesbr

Dear god, another problem with this netbook.

Now, when i try use the Acer Crystal Webcam, they says: "Camera Not Found"

I dont remember if i'm used the correct driver, because after i use the Driver Max for updated all the driver, i didn't test the camera.

So, wich Camera Driver is correct for AO751H?

------------------

i just unninstal the acer webcam driver. when i access the driver system, i realized that are one SONIX ST50220 USB VIDEO CAMERA instaled.

is there any possibility the driver had a conflict?

-----------------

Thx, and sorry for the bad english.

ulissesbr, Jun 14, 2010
  2. ulissesbr

Indie

Indie, Jun 14, 2010
  3. ulissesbr

AspireOne751hUser

I am having trouble with the webcam too with Win7 Home Premium. It does not even show up in device manager as an "imaging device", so no matter what I install it says "camera not found", or something to that effect. It says on http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=16793 page that it should use Win 7 default drivers, but it clearly isn't. The bios has been updated, I've tried drivers from other models/OS's but still having no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated?

AspireOne751hUser, Aug 26, 2010
  4. ulissesbr

Swarvey Moderator

Drivers for any hardware can only be installed if the hardware is successfully identified by the operating system. In other words, if Windows Device Manager doesn't see it (even as an unknown device) then chances are your cam is cactus and needs replacing.

Swarvey, Aug 27, 2010
Ask a Question