Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Celia, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Celia

Celia

My name is Celia, I'm married going on 9 years now, we have a 5 year old son (the human kind) and then we have our fur kids. We are a happy family and we are looking for a fresh start in a new home. This transition will be stressful, but worth while in the end when we can finally say that we did this ourselves and we have something to truly be proud of.

My husband works as a delivery driver for Lowe's Home Improvement and works very hard to provide for us. He's a wonderful man with a wonderful heart who has made these last 10+ years a true blessing. He's my one and only that I wish to grow old with, walking down the beach holding hands at 70 years old, enjoying life together watching all we have accomplished in life.

Our son is a feisty little boy! He has a very kind heart and cares about the people around him, whether it be family, friends, or complete strangers. He has a heart of gold! He also loves to push mama's buttons at times, but at only 5... who can really complain? He plays hard, but also works hard when it comes to learning and helping us with various tasks.

Bailey is a 6 1/2 year old English Chocolate Lab who serves as an Emotional Support Animal for my husband who suffers from PTSD. He's an amazing dog with strong love for people and eyes that pierce through your heart. Bear is a 3 year old Pitbull/Boxer/Lab mix that serves as a full (owner trained) Service Dog for me. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety and he amazes me every day with the ways he helps me to deal with these illnesses. He's a very well behaved dog even with his puppy side still bubbling up when he's un-vested.

My son also has a turtle who goes by the name of Tink. She's been a very fun and educational addition to our family as well as the fish that share her aquarium.

I'm excited to be here and to participate in the forums with everyone as well as meet new people and make new friends!

Celia, Jun 2, 2016
  2. Celia

Sefie

Hi there, Celia! Welcome to the forum :) Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful story :) I aspire to similar family dynamics in the future, I'm getting married soon and hope to have one child and a couple pets with my wonderful husband to be :)

Sefie, Jun 3, 2016
Ask a Question