Hello, please tell me the cheapest laptop/notebook buyable for these statistics(look at my comment)

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Bananaman2584, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Bananaman2584

Bananaman2584

Ok, thank you for your patience. Here are the statistics:

Inches: 13+
    Type: 2 in 1
    RAM: 8GB+
    Hard Drive Space: 1TB
    CPU: i5-6000+
    Good for: Business(mostly typing and calling), Recording, and Gaming(mostly Minecraft)

Bananaman2584, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Bananaman2584

judyd1

It's very hard to find an appropriate laptop or notebook for gaming, simply because it uses so much computing power to download a game and build on it--I'm assuming you're not talking about Solitaire or games like that.

A PC is really the best machine for gaming. And if it's dedicated--not used for business or school--so much the better.

judyd1, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Bananaman2584

fcuco

Take a look at the Microsoft Surface line of products, I think your choice lays between the Surface pro 3 or Surface pro 4, you should get 60 fps at the 720 p settings for Minecraft on the pro 3, and that starts at 499$. You don't get 8GB of ram and the internal storage falls VERY short of the 1TB that you are asking. For that you should be looking at something like the HP envy. If you are willing to reduce your specs a little, you could go something like the Lenovo Flex, 4GB Ram, 500 storage for less than 300$ in some places.

fcuco, Jun 6, 2016
Ask a Question