Hello new to the forum and need help on new laptop purchase.

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by edteach, Dec 5, 2016.

1. edteach

edteach

Hello all. I joined the forum to see about getting some informed advice on what to purchase. I have a dell inspiron 15 3000 that is about two years old. Its been a bit of a problem in that it crashes when you start it up and then restarts and seems to run fine. I called dell since it has done this from the start and they could not figure it out and I have just lived with it. I put it to sleep and then only start it up and from a shut down when it gets corrupted. I run Ccleaner and adaware once a week. It was a refurbished computer so I am not sure if that has anything to do with its issues. I use my laptop for surfing the internet and online banking and steaming movies. I don't game or use it for business. I am currently looking at the updated Dell Inspiron 15 5000 sseries i5548 15.6 inch HD Laptop (intel core i5 5200u,8gb ram, 1tb hdd . Any ides on this or another laptop that may fit and do better for me. can spend around 600 dollars. Thanks for any help.

edteach, Dec 5, 2016
  2. edteach

something back

Welcome to the laptop forums site.

It would be of benefit to simply reformat and do a fresh install.

You will need to make sure that you have the serial numbers for all your
    installed programs this includes the windows operating system.

Your troubles seems the be software issues.

Take a look at this page it lists a program called magic jelly bean key finder
    this will find your operating system serial number.

http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=4857

This Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool will help you obtain a copy of windows operating systems

http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=107698

something back, Dec 6, 2016
Ask a Question