Hello, laptop forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alicecelli, Sep 20, 2015.

1. alicecelli

alicecelli

Hey, everyone! I thought I'd post an introduction. I'm Alice. I found this forum and thought it'd be a great place to become more informed about laptops and new technology. Aside from technology, I'm interested in behavior, animal husbandry, and cooking. I run dog agility in my free time with my australian shepherd. So why are you guys here on laptop forums? What are your hobbies?

alicecelli, Sep 20, 2015
  2. alicecelli

Mzpeaceful1

Hello, I am also new here. My name is Heidi. I am not as savvy as I would like to be. I am a freelance writer. I am currently writing a book and have an online blog. I am currently looking to purchase a new computer and possibly two so I have lots of interests and questions as I seem to plow through computers and wish to stop doing so. Right now I am just using a small Acer Chrome and it's just not enough.

Mzpeaceful1, Sep 20, 2015
  3. alicecelli

something back

A warm welcome to both of you.

The laptop-forums site is full of helpful people, and interesting articles.

something back, Sep 20, 2015
  4. alicecelli

Sefie

Hi Alice! You sound like a really friendly person, so glad to have you here :) I am also into a lot things, sadly lately i don't seem to have a lot time for the things I love: gardening, photography, cooking, gaming, etc. I hope next year I will have the time :)

Sefie, Sep 21, 2015
Ask a Question