Hello guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andorphin, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Andorphin

Andorphin

Hey guys! I came across your community and thought it seemed pretty useful and well-organized. I am a 19 year old guy from Europe. I like computers, laptops, hardware, software and I think it would be nice to share with you my knowledge in these areas as well as being part of this interesting community.

To say a little bit about myself; I like music, nature, animals and a wide variety of sports!

I hope you guys enjoy and benefit of my presence here :D.

Andorphin, Jan 29, 2016
  2. Andorphin

something back

It's always good to welcome a new member,so welcome to the laptop forums site.

something back, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Andorphin

Sefie

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. So glad you decided to join us :) This community is still growing, so it's great to have you here. If you ever have any questions let us know, we will do our best to help, but have in mind most members use the forum during their time off :)

Sefie, Feb 1, 2016
  4. Andorphin

IcyBC

That was what I thought when I came aboard too! It is very education forum for me as I learn new things every time I visit. I hope you will enjoy it as well!

IcyBC, Feb 2, 2016
  5. Andorphin

Krissttina Isobe

Aloha and welcome. As you guessed I'm from Hawaii and am user friendliest, so it's nice to know that nice people are here too! Welcome to the forum!

Krissttina Isobe, Feb 3, 2016
  6. Andorphin

Ian Administrator

Howdy and welcome to the forums :).

Ian, Feb 4, 2016
Ask a Question