Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PingPongCall, Dec 13, 2015.

1. PingPongCall

PingPongCall

My names Chris and I write about video games and people for a living. I used to work as an IT about seven years ago, which is something I can't say I miss it all that much. Far to much work for too little payoff if you ask me. Somewhere along the line I started writing for some smaller website, reviewing games and it just took off from there.

I'm a pretty terribly laptop owner to be honest. Over the past two years, I've worked my way through six laptops. This is due to my inability to realize that common laptops just aren't meant to play games on. My most recent one however, has held up remarkably well considering how much I paid for it.

Well anyway, I'm glad to be hear and I look forward to meeting all of you.

PingPongCall, Dec 13, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. PingPongCall

something back

Welcome to the forum

something back, Dec 13, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. PingPongCall

Sefie

Welcome to the forum, Chris! Glad you decided to join us, I'm sure you will find this forum useful, because over here we have members with varying degrees when it comes to laptops and computers in general ;)

Sefie, Dec 14, 2015
  4. PingPongCall

Krissttina Isobe

:oops:Hi Chris! Welcome to the forum. I like it here a lot. Everyone is so helpful and very kind. I hope you like it here too. Happy Holidays!:p

Krissttina Isobe, Dec 14, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question