Has Anyone Used Photoscape X on MacBook?

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by IcyBC, Aug 31, 2015.

1. IcyBC

IcyBC

I have just installed Photoscape X, a free photo editor software, on my MacBook to use for general editing. Since I take lots of pictures for both work and pleasure, I just needed a simple editor to do a quick cropping, and adjusting brightness.

However, I am having a hard time finding where to upload my photo to Photoscape in the editor section. I can find where to upload my photo to other section as collage, but in the editor, there was no where to be found. I am just wondering if anyone has used it on their MacBook and point me the way to do so.

IcyBC, Aug 31, 2015
  2. IcyBC

jamesbonner

see this small tutorial :

it should explains how you load picture, I never tried it actually ... good luck

jamesbonner, Sep 2, 2015
  3. IcyBC

IcyBC

Thank you @jamesbonner ! I was very frustrated with it and almost at the point of uninstalling the software. I am used to Photoscape on my Window laptop and loved it. But on Mac is another story.

I will watch and learn :)

IcyBC, Sep 2, 2015
Ask a Question