Has anyone not had problems with windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows' started by SirJoe, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe

I was recently speaking to a friend of mine and he has always defended windows 10 since he tried it. He used to be a Mac user but ended up moving to the pc world. I have noticed that people that buy a laptop with windows 10 pre installed tend to have less problems then those that do the upgrade.
    I was wondering are the people that have windows 10 that have not had any issues with windows 10?

SirJoe, Jun 28, 2016
  2. SirJoe

vinaya

I have not tried Wondows 10. My machine is old and I do not want to risk, crashing of computer for instance. I was using Windows 7 and when I have opportunity, I upgraded to Windows 8, Sadly it crashed. I will not try Windows 10 until U have a new machine. They say Windows 8 was inferior product, where as windows 10 is better in many ways

vinaya, Jun 28, 2016
  3. SirJoe

something back

I have had some problems with windows 10

I think most of the problems that arise after installing windows 10, stem
    from not having the windows 10 drivers to hand on a usb/dvd before upgrading.

I also would advise people that learning how to start their machines from safe mode
    is going to be beneficial.

Making a restore disk for windows 10 after upgrading or storing a clone copy will help.

Two programs to help are

“Backupper” for cloning

“Driver booster” for installing updated drivers after loading windows 10

something back, Jun 28, 2016
  4. SirJoe

psanch

I have a three year old desktop and I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago and haven't really faced any problems. Everything's working fine and I haven't really had to worry about anything. That being said, I haven't used the machine to do anything really heavy duty in the last couple of months since I've upgraded. :)

psanch, Jun 28, 2016
  5. SirJoe

sparkster

I've noticed this too, it does seem that people who have had the upgrade are not satisfied whereas those who purchased it preinstalled are happy with it. I'm one of those who had it preinstalled on my new laptop which I bought recently after previously using Windows 7. It took a bit of adjusting at first but I have to say I am very satisfied with it and haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. I'm actually liking it quite a lot.

sparkster, Jun 29, 2016
  6. SirJoe

SirJoe

When I did the upgrade I had the option of downloading the operating system and install it later. Unfortunately a opted for doing the upgrade. i didn't find adapting to the layout to difficult it was mostly the errors that used to and still appear.

SirJoe, Jul 1, 2016
  7. SirJoe

obliviousme

I've upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 10 and i haven't encountered major issues so far. I've experienced random lags but I've always had that problem since windows 8 so i wouldn't fault windows 10 for that. I think it's a great operating system.

obliviousme, Jul 4, 2016
  8. SirJoe

cecejailer

People say Windows 10 is awful but I've never had any problems with it, specially compared to Windows 8/8.1, which was, in my opinion, the worst thing Windows has ever done. Windows 10 is basically a really, really fixed version of Windows 8. I think people who hate it have probably never even tried it, only got annoyed because Windows 8 really forces it on you.

cecejailer, Jul 4, 2016
  9. SirJoe

Fuzyon

I'm one of the persons that doesn't have any problem running Windows 10 on a daily basis. The Windows is up to date, you can find drivers for everything and there are no compatibility issues. Some of my drivers fail sometimes but that's probably an issue with Acer and they need to clean their act up, but my experience with 10 has been pretty smooth and I like the looks of it.

Fuzyon, Jul 4, 2016
Ask a Question