GTX 10 Laptops launched by Nvidia

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Fuzyon, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

Fuzyon, Sep 1, 2016
  2. Fuzyon

rz3300

Well I cannot tell if I should be surprised or not that I have never even heard of the brand Nvidia before. I do always like learning of new brands and products, though, so I will certainly start to look into it a little bit more and see what they have to offer. This does sound exciting, and I am curious to learn a little more. Thanks for sharing.

rz3300, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

I think you should be pretty surprised you haven't heard of Nvidia before since they're the biggest company in terms of GPUs but I understand where you're coming from, their video cards are often branded as just GTX. When you buy a computer you'll have to choose between AMD and Nvidia in terms of GPUs. AMD are cheaper and their quality isn't that bad actually, you can get similar performances but Nvidia's best card, the GTX 1080 is head and shoulders over everything on the market.

Fuzyon, Sep 5, 2016
Ask a Question