Google's Chrome browser versus IE on the Acer One Aspire

Discussion in 'Windows' started by SanFranciscoAcer, Dec 30, 2008.

1. SanFranciscoAcer

gadgetised

The Chrome browser is terrible on OS X. It always freezes and web pages load slowly. Especially on Mavericks.

gadgetised, Mar 16, 2014
  2. SanFranciscoAcer

Sefie

Chrome browser is good, but I still prefer firefox, no matter what laptop or computer you use. Firefox has proven to be the more reliable and faster one, I stopped using IE a looong long time ago. Because it's soo easy to catch nasty things with that browser.

Sefie, Apr 6, 2014
  3. SanFranciscoAcer

Maledictum

I had totally forgotten about Ie, I haven't used it since the early 2000s. As for Chrome itself, its a good, reliable browser that runs pretty well though I still prefer firefox.

Maledictum, Apr 6, 2014
  4. SanFranciscoAcer

Charles Franklin

I use Chrome on each and every laptop I have ever used (all of them Acer except one). I am a multi-tasker (even though I know I shouldn't), so I need something that will let me open tabs and jump from one tab to another in quick succession. Chrome allows me to do that, for most the part, without any delay. The only problem I get is that Flash error.

Charles Franklin, May 18, 2014
  5. SanFranciscoAcer

Charles Franklin

I thought I was the only one getting those errors! It gets annoying! I usually get the error after having 20 or more tabs up, so I just assumed that it had something to do with that.

Anybody know how to fix that error? Ohiotom's answer seems to be a point in the right direction.

Charles Franklin, May 18, 2014
  6. SanFranciscoAcer

Gazaloze

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Gazaloze, Sep 10, 2014
Ask a Question