Google Seach Problem during LAN Mode

Discussion in 'Networking' started by lawrencelaw, Oct 12, 2008.

1. lawrencelaw

lawrencelaw

Hi,

My first post in the Best Aspire One Forum on Earth! I have been using Aspire for a month. Been enjoying this great net book. :D

While in LAN mode,when in executing google search, I am unable to execute to direct the web page to page 2 or page 3 etc. When I double click on the page 2 for example, it just states done but it does not redirect to page 2. Sometimes ( i cannot determine any consistency how i get this result) i have page 2 etc search appearing as appended to page 1 search,that is on the same web page both page 1 and page 2 search appears.

Strange thing is that the following observations are also made:-

1. When using IE no problems at all.
    2. When using wireless both Fire fox and IE have not problems at all.

Wonder any one faces the same issue? Hope to solve this. Of course the no brainer soloution is easy either i stick to wireless or change to IE. I love to use fire fox personally and the LAN is connection is faster.
    Thanks in advance.

Lawrence

lawrencelaw, Oct 12, 2008
  2. lawrencelaw

lawrencelaw

The problem with google search not due to LAN as it surfaced in wireless as well. Manage to track down problem....the fire fox add on "canyon" messed up the google search.

lawrencelaw, Oct 17, 2008
Ask a Question