Google Offering Free Apps for Work to Some Customers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

[​IMG]

Google Inc announced on Monday that it will offer its Apps for Work suite free to businesses currently locked into agreements with other office software vendors.

Normally, businesses pay $5 per user per month for a basic version of Apps for Work or $10 (roughly Rs. 640) per user per month for one with more advanced features, such as increased storage and an email archive.

Google will give businesses access to the suite, which includes Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs and other programs, at no cost through the remainder of their current agreements.

Google also plans to pay consultants to help new customers who take the company up on its offer.

Approximately one million businesses are paying to use Apps for Work, Google said.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/news/google-offering-free-apps-for-work-to-some-customers-754728

Sefie, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

Since having a MacBook, I have to learn to use Google Doc and other program because I no longer have Microsoft Office. I am getting a hang of it if I give myself plenty of patience to learn new things. I am also learning to use Pages in Mac..Everything needs time to get used to.

IcyBC, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

I have yet to get used to Google doc :) I know it's super useful, because you can save documents and later even share them with other people, but since I am a Windows user, well I have word and I am too used to it.

Sefie, Oct 24, 2015
  4. Sefie

thess

That's good. It sounds like it will help a lot of people even though it wan't expensive in the first place.

thess, Oct 31, 2015
Ask a Question