Getting A New Laptop This Holiday?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by HappyKoi, Oct 5, 2016.

1. HappyKoi

HappyKoi

In the next month or so, there usually are some great sales on laptops and electronics. In past years, Best Buy and other big chain stores offer some really great holiday deals on laptops, electronics, and accessories, including some on the newer models. Is anyone thinking about getting a new laptop and/or upgrading something and taking advantage of these sales? I've been thinking about it, and I wonder if this year would be a good time, or if I should wait a bit, perhaps till next year. Is anyone else thinking of taking advantage of the Christmas/ Diwali/ holiday sales this year?

HappyKoi, Oct 5, 2016
  2. HappyKoi

clair02

I have already picked out my new touch screen laptop. A friend of mine suggested that I get the Dell XPS 15 and I kinda trust his opinion, so that's the one that I'll be getting. Can't wait! I think you should get yours now, if you really want it.

clair02, Oct 5, 2016
  3. HappyKoi

Corzhens

We are also awaiting the Christmas sale of computers that may be held in the middle of November. We have concrete plans of buying a new computer since early this year but there are so many issues that needed to be resolved like the choice between laptop and desktop, the storage if SSD or HDD, and not to forget the price tag, of course. But now it is getting clearer that laptop is our choice and the cost is the only consideration to be resolved hence we are aiming at the Christmas sale.

Corzhens, Oct 6, 2016
Ask a Question