Gaming without a mouse.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by forumlurker, Jun 6, 2009.

1. forumlurker

forumlurker

Id like some game recommendations for the AAO, would play on the go, and I dont bring a mouse around, so fps and rts are probably out. Any suggestions?

forumlurker, Jun 6, 2009
  2. forumlurker

morrislee

FPS are not out, I play FPS with a touchpad alot, even on my big laptop 5920G

morrislee, Jun 6, 2009
  3. forumlurker

markfletcher87

Peggle works a dream on AA1, addictive and only the touchpad is needed. Good for playing on the go too.

markfletcher87, Jun 8, 2009
  4. forumlurker

geazy

yeah i can game very well on a touch pad. Especially on the acer 1. You use your right index finger to move the curser and aim. then while your hand is on the w,s,a,d it puts your thumb in the perfect position to push the left touchpad button to shoot. this way you don't have to do the double tab because it doesn't always work in some games. Can you picture that.

geazy, Jun 8, 2009
  5. forumlurker

Fayte2071

Hey guys. Question about this. I just bought an Aspire one D250 yesterday, and I tried playing a FPS on it (duke nukem 3D first) and I noticed whenever I'm holding down a key (such as W) the touchpad won't respond. But when I take my finger off the key and move the touchpad again, it works. What's going on?

Fayte2071, Sep 10, 2009
  6. forumlurker

adgud

You have an option to block touchpad while typing switched on.

adgud, Sep 12, 2009
Ask a Question