Gaming Mouse For My Laptop

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by XeNoNF50, Apr 11, 2014.

1. XeNoNF50

XeNoNF50

Hello!

I am just curious for those who are playing games on their laptops what kind of mouse you are using? I currently have the Anker 8200dpi mouse and it's been good for me but the software messes with the mouse settings for the trackpad which I use most of the time when I don't game. Also I don't really have a mousepad either so would it be worth investing in one? Since I move around a lot, sometimes some of the surfaces I use make the mouse do micro-jerks which get a little annoying, especially on a mouse this sensitive. Because of this I just play games using my joypad lately.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

XeNoNF50, Apr 11, 2014
  2. XeNoNF50

Maledictum

Unless you play a lot of mmo's you should be fine just getting a regular logitec mouse. I use the naga myself but the clicker button is messed up and likes to double click way too much.

Maledictum, Apr 14, 2014
  3. XeNoNF50

mikelouis

I think you can use the one from logitech. There is a mouse that you can use to game in 3D essentially you will have a more winning affiliation than those people who do not have that type of mouse.

mikelouis, Apr 15, 2014
Ask a Question