fully unlock linpus HELP

Discussion in 'Linux' started by bayden_uk, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bayden_uk

bayden_uk

ive seen a more advance version than that. i just cant remember where i found the instructions online. rather than have the 4 ugly boxes in the background it was more like a proper desktop with icons and a recycle bin. i thought that was the advance desktop :S

if anybody can help me with clear instructions on how to get linpus unlocked i would be great full

thanks folks

ben

bayden_uk, Apr 29, 2009
  2. bayden_uk

solpuerto

hi bayden_UK

The following link will give you good instructions to get a more Windows type of look and feel to your One.
    If you look at the later posts you will see examples of the desktops that are possible.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4310

As for fully unlocking Linpus ??????

I would suggest you look at the next link and make a backup/recovery USB to enable you to restore your One to as was rather than as it left the factory with the Acer recovery. It gives you more confidence to try things knowing you will not loose all your previous work.

http://macles.blogspot.com/search?updat ... -results=7

Best wishes

solpuerto, Apr 29, 2009
Ask a Question