FS UK Acer Aspire One (obviously) 512mb ram, 120gb HD win XP

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by lankyjames, Dec 15, 2008.

1. lankyjames

lankyjames

Hey guys,
    i picked up two acer aspire ones recently, of which have seen minimal use, i am keeping one for myself but the other is spare, i have taken the best parts of both of them ( so the tidiest box, the cleanest packaging etc) and it looks brand new with a wipe down to remove fingerprints ( i honestly believe this unit has seen no working hours other than those with me, and all i have done is reformat it)

I have installed win xp, drivers, essential programs such as firefox, thunderbird word 2003 etc onto it plus a few games ( crazy taxi and themehospital ) so its an exact copy of the One i am keeping!

Excellent little machine, and guarenteed you wont be disappointed with it!

Would make a PERFECT christmas gift.

At play these are £250, so how does £200 sound?

I'm a power seller with a friend on ebay (i 'work' for him listing posting packaging and purchasing stock) in my spare time at uni which you can see the feedback of here: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...es_tom&ftab=AllFeedback&_trksid=p3911.c0.m198

lankyjames, Dec 15, 2008
  2. lankyjames

matt108

Hi,
    Is this still for sale mate?
    cheers

matt108, Dec 31, 2008
Ask a Question