FPS Creator UPDATE! Please Read To The Bottom!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Midori, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Midori

Midori

Has anyone even tried this app i mean it should work damn near perfect on this platform endless possibilities i am downloading it now and when i get my AAO will definetely test since it has bots and lan + online should be a nice mix :D

Ok almost done installing it in ISO form and i will run it the current system i am using is pretty close to the standards of the AAO a little less if you account total ram :oops: but it should be a really good engine for the AAO anways it is at 90% will test and see how well it works :p supposed to have a limitless amount of expansions for this game....

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fpscr ... ?id=178723

Ok i launched the game and the editor to me compared to other ones i have seen is very user friendly it looks like a solid little app you can even create like a 50 level game and package it into an exe installer as a standalone so you can make portable lan party games.....freaking sweet

BTW the game is fully customizable down to the size of textures you want to use and dynamic lighting shadows quite a few effects so it should work on the AAO

I am going to go start building a small test level with some AI and some low bit textures i will write a nice text file with all of the controls info so you can see what the game reads back damn my clipboard scrnshot is gone oh well it will read anything you need to know your current x y z positons your memory bandwith displayed polygons etc i will reply when i get my game built this is fully legal to distribute so do not worry :p the standalone made game that is.

Midori, Oct 5, 2008
  2. Midori

Midori

may fiddle around with this more later...to busy now....

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
Ask a Question