FAST desktop watch + calendar + notepad?

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by Micki, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Micki

Micki

I tryed googledekstop, but this is HORRIBLY slow... I have to wait 5 second until I can do anything when starting up.

So does anyone knows a good desktop tool, which is really small in using ressources and fast. because what is the point of tweaking windows and then adding a superbe bright colorfull dekstop theme which uses as much ressources as before??
    A calendar, watch and notepad would be enough. maybe battery also...
    Then AAO must be fast in bootup and used as e netbook, not as a highend design machine (my opinion:)).

Thanks Micki

Micki, Oct 3, 2008
  2. Micki

Devon788

it depends which OS you are using...if you use Linpus or another Linux-based OS, you can use programs like screenlets, gDesklets, or SuperKaramba

Devon788, Oct 3, 2008
  3. Micki

Micki

Ohhh of course i forgot: I use Windows XP. because the only thnig I like about mac is the calculator you got when you press f12:D... This would be usefull for my AAO. Like a dekstopsidebar with calculator calendar and notes...

Micki, Oct 4, 2008
  4. Micki

chadster

try searching for Alky Windows Sidebar. its the actual sidebar from Windows Vista. and all of the add on gadgets works

chadster, Oct 4, 2008
  5. Micki

pon10

Have u tried rainmeter and rainlender? or samurize

these are all lite appz.. and are very easy to customize

pon10, Dec 4, 2008
Ask a Question