eRecovery System after un-official recovery disc ??

Discussion in 'Windows' started by LokoTripper, Mar 8, 2009.

1. LokoTripper

LokoTripper

whaasup guys . . . I just used the un-official Acer XP recovery iso file to re-install XP on my AA1 (it was running on W7 and W7 alone) but now I can not seem to find the eRecovery system thingie ?? what gives ?? did I missed something ?? did I messed up the installation ?? do I really really need that thing ??

Anywho iso file worked , and asked me for my serial number (from the sticker in the bottom of my AA1) so can anyone please share some info on this ?? I highly appreciate this !!

p.s. I re-install XP because I bought another AA1 and my old AA1 is going to my 13 year old son , I want to install full (only) W7 on my new AA1 can I have Mac OS and W7 ?? or does it have to be XP and MAC ?? thanks . . .

LokoTripper, Mar 8, 2009
  2. LokoTripper

synspy

hey were did you get the iso because stupid me started recovery with out a recovery cd

synspy, Apr 9, 2009
  3. LokoTripper

AshikIqbal

I am in same problem. Plz help me.

AshikIqbal, Apr 19, 2009
  4. LokoTripper

synspy

so i fixed my problem incase anyone cares you don't need a recovery disk just find a xp sp3 torrent download it burn it to a cd and boot the cd drive by hitting F12 you can also do this with a usb stick (try and find xp lite versions they run faster and can fit on a cd rom) install xp and use your product key on the bottom of the computer

synspy, May 8, 2009
Ask a Question