ERecovery Produces Error

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Tilljns, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Tilljns

Tilljns

I have an Acer AspireOne AOA150. When I received this initially, I could click on the Acer ERecovery and come up with a user screen. Suddenly, this has ceased to work. I have gone directly to the execute file (eragent.exe) and still with no result except for an an error notice telling me An Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. If I try to debug, I get another error saying it cannot debug. I have gone to the Support Acer website and found an Acer eRecovery Management Version 2.0.2021 available for download. I have currently had Version 2.1.1.0. I am reluctant to tamper further until I know more, especially in light of the partitioning that has been mentioned. I have called the Acer support number and although I am still within my year, they will not support that software, only hardware. I am hoping there is someone here who has some experience in this and can help.
    Anything would be appreciated.

Tilljns, Feb 2, 2010
Ask a Question