Eee PC 904HA

Discussion in 'Asus Eee PC' started by onlineaddy, Oct 3, 2008.

1. onlineaddy

onlineaddy

onlineaddy, Oct 3, 2008
  2. onlineaddy

JakeE

JakeE, Oct 4, 2008
  3. onlineaddy

onlineaddy

Looks like you save $50 going with the 900HA as opposed to the 904HA, the only difference being a 4-cell versus a 6-cell battery. But, as I've said, the 904HA has the exact same specs as the 160GB/6-cell A150 AA1.

onlineaddy, Oct 4, 2008
  4. onlineaddy

brows141

I am in the market to buy a netbook. I was ready to jump on the AA1 train until I came across the ASUS Eee 904HA XP. Has anyone bought one or used one that could tell us the pros and cons? I have used the Aspire one and like everything about it except for the touch pad button placement. I know the positioning of the shift key to the right of the up arrow is a def minus on the 904. In reality these pcs were mostly intended for web browsing and chating so the shift key in my opinion wouldn't get as much use as the mouse pad and it's buttons. Could we possibly get more feedback as I am still leaning towards the AA1 but for the price of the 904 it would not need anymore money invested for mods (i.e. hd, ram). The only thing more I would like to have would be bluetooth and that is a simple fix even without doing an internal mod, as the new micro usb bluetooth adaptors will suffice.

Ahh if only the flybook wasn't so expensive. ;)

More feedback on this topic ............................... PLEASE!!!!!!!

brows141, Nov 28, 2008
  5. onlineaddy

goofball

will post more info when i get my Asus 904HA next week hopefully.

goofball, Dec 1, 2008
  6. onlineaddy

sinker442

I think the 904 has the 1000 series dimensions with a 9 inch screen, which looks a bit too small for that chassis (1000 series have 10" screens)...

sinker442, Dec 1, 2008
  7. onlineaddy

goofball

yes but that gives you a larger keyboard as well. I used a U90x MSI Wind which has the MSI U100 chassis but 8.9" screen and it didn't bother me one bit about the extra bezel. AAO users should be the last ones to complain about a big unused bezel around a small screen ;) That's what makes the keyboard on the AAO better than the other 8.9" models, the chassis is wider/larger so the keyboard could be made bigger and more comfortable.

goofball, Dec 1, 2008
  8. onlineaddy

DiSK

I might've actually gotten an EEE 900HA, if it came out back when I got my AspireOne. But I guess technology's like that, huh? Seems pretty nice, and only a couple bucks more expensive than the basic AspireOne, with a 4 cell battery.

Sigh. Maybe when the tablet/dual-Atom netbooks come out...Lol. Who am I kidding. =P I'll never be able to afford them. Well, maybe when hologram-projecting/1024-core Atom netbooks are out. :D

DiSK, Dec 15, 2008
Ask a Question