Educational computer games for kids?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mito, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mito

Mito

Heard really much about them, anyone tried? How effective they were for your kids?

Mito, Mar 14, 2018
  2. Mito

Twinflower

It's a popular innovational method of teaching now. Games are considered in general as the most effective method of teaching, especially in case of small children :) And such games is an upgrade of old traditional method, they combine teaching certain subjects and gaining skills for using various gadgets which is important in our modern society too. Computers are used now even in primary school and that's why teachers often recommend such games for preschoolers too, they help them to be more prepared before the start of the serious studying. There are really many of them now like Cool4MathKids and Fish School HD for learning math, Numberlys, Scout's ABC Garden and Zebrainy ABCs https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1165324239?mt=8 for learning alphabet and many more. In fact there are now games for teaching almost all subjects. They're made with using professional methods fo teaching, have interesting plot, characters and cool graphics, besides using gadgets for them makes the process of learning even more attractive for children. They also help to develop creative and social skills. memory, self-esteem and so on https://www.learningliftoff.com/the-benefits-of-video-games-in-education/ so considering all these things there's nothing strange that they became so popular. But these games should be always used in combination with other methods, only in such way the child's development will be the most effective.

Twinflower, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Mito

Mito

Thank you! I've never thought that such games can be so useful, I always thought that gadgets in small age are only harmful. I think that I try this method for my children in future too

Mito, Mar 21, 2018
Ask a Question