e220 modem with 3 and wifi at airports

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bwatt99, Nov 25, 2009.

1. bwatt99

bwatt99

i have a few questions here.
    i am going to australia on holidays and have a 3 dongle modem e220,im sure when you go there you need to change the setting to make it work anyone know what these are?
    As i would like to write these down and when i get there i can do so asap,lets just say i have an oz sim card already for the modem and had problems when over last time lets just say my modem was supposed to have been unlocked and was not and nobody was able to do it there so could not use it then over,i have since been able to do this myself but was wondering if anyone had the settings for 3 on my modem,as i would only just need to buy credit then.
    Also if you have the settings for uk as well as when i come back i will maybe start to use it more in uk as well and as i will have changed the settings for the modem for oz use,will need the setting back for uk use.

Also i have the aspire acer one a150l notebook i not really used it since i got it some months back or years,i am not sure on the wifi thing when i was at the airport last time i had trouble getting the think to connect to the wifi at the airport,maybe i was not doing it right,or i needed to do something to make it work,anyway have a guide as to what you do or how you go about it using it at say airports as i seen lots of people using there ones but i just could not.

bwatt99, Nov 25, 2009
Ask a Question