Duct Tape AAO Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by myuusmeow, Jan 1, 2009.

1. myuusmeow

myuusmeow

I made a duct tape case for my AAO 6 cell. It is 100% duct tape except for the velcro used to hold the lid shut.
    Slideshow on Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/myuusmeow/sets ... 157701378/
    Pics at Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/myuusmeow/sets ... 022363178/

It works great! I'm thinking of adding some compartments to the front to hold an external HD or maybe a mouse.

If you want to make your own, just get duct tape, put it sticky side up on a table, then get another piece of equal length and put it onto the other so half is on the other tape and half is on the table, repeat until you get one large piece about the size of the AAO when its folded in half, then tape the sides together. Repeat the first steps if you want to make a lid.

myuusmeow, Jan 1, 2009
  2. myuusmeow

Jerm78

Hehe, that's pretty cool. Reminds me of a duct tape wallet I made.

Jerm78, Jan 1, 2009
  3. myuusmeow

myuusmeow

Thanks, I just love duct tape. I love the sound it makes when you pull it off the roll, I love its smell, and I love its stickiness. I've made 3 duct tape wallets (one I sold, one has been in the washing machine alot though its still usable, and my main one), a duct tape PSP case (now a colored pencil holder), and lastly a duct tape AAO case. :D

myuusmeow, Jan 2, 2009
  4. myuusmeow

vmill

You need to send that into the "Red Green Show".

vmill

vmill, Jan 2, 2009
  5. myuusmeow

myuusmeow

Oh yeah, I remember that, the whole lodge loves to use duct tape. Harold was my favorite.
    [​IMG]

myuusmeow, Jan 2, 2009
Ask a Question