Dual booting Linpus and OS-X

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by joe44, May 12, 2009.

1. joe44

joe44

Hi all,
    I have had my AAO for around 6 months, I have the 120GB HD, 1 GB ram and am running Linpus and am LOVING it. However I would also love to mess about with OS-X. I have hunted high and low for an easy to understand step by step guide to dual booting (successfully) Linpus and OS-X. Does anyone know how to do this or know or a guide which will so me how?

Any help gratefully received!

joe44, May 12, 2009
  2. joe44

ideneb-lover

Ok what (if any) non-destructive (So it does not erase everything) partitioning utilities are there. If there is any make a partition any format make it at least 20 gigs. If you have an acer aspire one aoa150 (or a150) use this guide. ideneb has built in drivers for the acer aspire one. Download from torrent (or google kick ass torrents for http download. Burn the iso to dvd using magiciso, and boot f12 from the dvd drive, after you see the bar on top click utilities, then disk utility. Either a. click your partition and format itas mac osx journaled or press erase drive make a partition to install linpus or windows later. Go through the process of installation then click customize then acer aspire one. Itwill restart presss any key then type -x

Install the packages in diablos ideneb tools. any questions ask

ideneb-lover, Jul 20, 2009
Ask a Question