Does the warranty mean they'll fix it for free?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Guest, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know what costs and chores (fees/shipping/processes) are involved with the Acer 1 year warranty? Specifically for getting a webcam fixed in the USA.

Guest, Nov 2, 2008
  2. Guest

melhiore

As long as problem is not mechanical damage your AA1 is covered by warranty. Free P&P you can get I believe by returning unit to the place where you get this from - in rest of the cases some cost are always involved - f.e. courier costs...

Whats wrong with the camera by the way??

I found your posts in other places - actually three of them with the same question...

melhiore, Nov 2, 2008
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Darn. Newegg only allows 30 days to return it, but I need it daily so I guess I'm out of luck. I suppose I will pay postage to ship it for repair after my school term ends, as long as it doesn't cost too much. :| Do I have to pay postage both ways?

Guest, Nov 2, 2008
  4. Guest

melhiore

Not sure. Easiest way to clarify this is to give them a call and ask. It could be related to local regulations etc...

melhiore, Nov 2, 2008
Ask a Question