Do you drink and eat in front of your laptop? Are you careful enough?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Vash, May 27, 2016.

1. Vash

Humphrey247

I can't eat without using my laptop, I just need some entertainment in the process. However, I've seen more than my fair share of laptops damaged by drinks. So if I'm eating, I place the laptop on a desk and just lean back in my chair when eating or drinking. This ensures that no food or drink ever comes into contact with my keyboard

Humphrey247, Sep 11, 2016
  2. Vash

abonnen

Yes I do, and I have spilled things on it more then once, I am very clumsy. I try to be careful as much as possible but sometimes it happens. I have one lap top I have that stays just in my office for my business that way it can get messed up.

abonnen, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Vash

Elektron

Personally, I used to do that a lot, I never cared enough about my keiboard when eating in front of it, however, there was a day when I spilled some coffee on it and I've not done it again since back then. I really wanted to cry that day, it was such an odd thing, but it happens a lot.

Elektron, Sep 11, 2016
  4. Vash

djtech

Sure, I drink, eat, and sometimes even nap in front of my laptop. I generally keep cups of coffee or other drinks far away from the lappy. And food too. I don't eat over it for sure, just in front of it, because sometimes I just need to munch on something or drink coffee before some important video chat or something.

djtech, Sep 13, 2016
  5. Vash

Allen1

I еаt in frоnt оf my lаptоp а lоt. I асtuаlly find it hеlps slоw dоwn my еаting sinсе I'm busy typing аnd stuff, аs оppоsеd tо соntinuоusly еаting. еаting whilе wаtсhing TV prоbаbly isn't а gооd idеа fоr mе thоugh..

Allen1, Sep 15, 2016
Ask a Question