Desktop vs Laptop

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by KimmyMarkks, Dec 11, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

acerme2

I prefer to work on my laptop because of its portability. I can work for long hours while lying on a bed or sofa instead of sitting upright on a chair to use a desktop. I miss the high specs of the desktop, though, and I can't use my laptop to play games like RF Online or even SIMS 3 or 4. My laptop is a basic laptop, after all, but I love it because it's bringing me money for my work. I'm saving up for a laptop that will have higher RAM and GPU.

acerme2, Aug 12, 2016
  2. KimmyMarkks

rz3300

That is a good way to do it @acerme2 - and I hope that you are able to save up quickly. The laptops are getting better for gaming though, I just thought I would mention. I am not the biggest gamer out there, but when I was shopping around last time the salesman was going on and on about the gaming capabilities of some of the laptops. Thanks for sharing.

rz3300, Aug 12, 2016
  3. KimmyMarkks

cluckeyo

I'm sitting here at the desktop now. I have a 27" screen and a big cushy chair. I think I can focus better with a desktop. With my laptop, I tend to want to relax in my recliner, which disturbs my focus. So if I have something really important to do, it is best done on the desktop. However, I use my laptops all the time. It's just, compared to this nice, big desktop, the laptop leaves me feeling a little cramped. I will use the laptop for online stuff, but if I am building pages, I really need the desktop.

cluckeyo, Aug 12, 2016
  4. KimmyMarkks

Elektron

I consider myself more of a Desktop fan person, I've said it before in several threads, I only use my laptop for work and school purposes and also for when I have to move out of my house and such things, I will not lie to you, if I did not have to work or study with it I definitely would not have ever bought it in the first place, that's my opinion though.

Elektron, Aug 16, 2016
Ask a Question