Dell timbuk2 t-pack case for Aspire One

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by monkeybonezz, Nov 10, 2008.

1. monkeybonezz

monkeybonezz

monkeybonezz, Nov 10, 2008
  2. monkeybonezz

jeffhatton

jeffhatton, Nov 10, 2008
  3. monkeybonezz

alienmeatsack

Actually, I took the chance that I could squeeze my 6cell unit into one and ordered it just in case.

I will post about it when I've tried it maybe this evening. It's currently sitting on my porch waiting for me to get home.

alienmeatsack, Nov 12, 2008
  4. monkeybonezz

james_mtl

I also bought the T-pack and it fit my acer one 150 with the 6 cell battery. It's pretty tight but it work.
    I love this bag. Only complaint is that the pocket can barely cary the power adaptor. Other then that it's great.

james_mtl, Nov 12, 2008
  5. monkeybonezz

tkblazer

the one fits in the tpack without any problems, i've been using mine for a few weeks and am pretty happy with it

tkblazer, Nov 12, 2008
  6. monkeybonezz

alienmeatsack

Yep, the 6cell fits, it's just a tad bit long but works. The power block itself fits well but the power cord is another matter. I had to cram it in there pretty good to make the pocket's zipper close. I think the pack will loosen up over time and will be less cramped.

Inside there is some room where the lid is, above the pocket, that I think a small fabric pouch could also be placed to hold small items like a BT dongle, memory card, that sort of thing. If you didn't have your power adapter in the pocket, you could easily store a mouse and other stuff there as well. I have a sun glasses case that I think would work there perfectly and it's soft so it wouldnt scratch up the AAO itself.

Its a nice looking bag and would actually be great as a small backpack for carrying stuff around as well, when not carrying the AAO. I like that the strap has 4 places (two on top, two on the sides at the bottom) it can connect, and that it's small enough it can fit into a larger bag if needed.

Worth the money to me so far no problem. And a steal considering that most of Timbuk2's bags are so expensive. (I drool over their bags and have yet tobring myself to spend $100 for a pack.)

If you are looking for a pouchlike bag with a pocket and a strap for your AAO, this one does the trick nicely. :)

alienmeatsack, Nov 13, 2008
  7. monkeybonezz

alienmeatsack

alienmeatsack, Nov 13, 2008
  8. monkeybonezz

monkeybonezz

Awesome,
    Thanks for the help and the pictures, I will definitely be buying the T-pack.

monkeybonezz, Nov 19, 2008
  9. monkeybonezz

Chicago_Jake

Alien - whose nose is that in your third picture? Your baby seal? It looks cute!......Jake

Chicago_Jake, Nov 19, 2008
  10. monkeybonezz

alienmeatsack

That's my GSD and his nosy nose. He thinks anything in a bag or a box is his business and has to check it out. :D

alienmeatsack, Nov 19, 2008
  11. monkeybonezz

info

Jeff, Thanks for pointing it out, it looks almost ideal. If you are still around the forum and see this, do you think the AA1 with the 6 cell battery would fit in this bag?

info, Nov 23, 2008
  12. monkeybonezz

MiniDrivr

I just got that bag from Amazon. It fits the 6 cell easily with room to space. It has plenty of room for the power pack, a wireless mouse and lots of things. Not too big that it's bulky but plenty of room.

MiniDrivr, Nov 23, 2008
  13. monkeybonezz

info

Thanks for the additional input MiniDrivr, the price on Amazon looks pretty good too.

info, Nov 24, 2008
Ask a Question