Definitely deleted so I Think?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by something back, May 16, 2014.

1. something back

something back

something back, May 16, 2014
  2. something back

Ian Administrator

An interesting article :). I often use the CCleaner method if I need to erase a USB drive or similar - such a handy little app! I'm pleased that phones and tablets tend to come with secure erase functions, as it's helping make people aware about securing data.

Ian, May 17, 2014
  3. something back

Sefie

I'll never ever assume that everything has been deleted just because I thought I did. I will make sure now on that all my important data has been completely deleted. Actually I have a very old PC that needs to have all its date deleted, that thing is so old tho... It's obsolete, but I still think it's important to make sure all is gone and can't be recovered easily. My best friend has always warned me about those softwares that can recover sensitive data , depending on how long ago that data was deleted.

Sefie, May 28, 2014
Ask a Question