Deciding between 2 laptops

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by joenobodyyet, Nov 30, 2016.

1. joenobodyyet

joenobodyyet

I found some decent deals on Black Friday and I ended up purchasing 2 laptops. I need to return one, but I'm really not sure which to keep. Both laptops were the same price.

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series
    Model: 5559
    15.6"
    i5-6200U
    8GB Memory
    128GB Solid State Hard Drive
    Windows 10

vs.

HP Notebook 15-ay196nr TOUCHSCREEN
    15.6"
    i7-7500U
    8192MB DDR4 SDRAM
    1TB Hard Drive
    Windows 10

I really don't use my laptop for more than email, facebook, and other browsing, but I might start recording some music with my new laptop (probably not much). I'm not sure if I have much need for storing music or movies on my computer since free streaming services are everywhere, and basically every album is on youtube ha. I would like to be able to watch movies whether on netflix or random sites on the internet. I'm also not much of a gamer.

Let me know what you think. I've heard a lot about the speed of a computer with SSD, but I also know that 128GB isn't a lot of storage. Do people like touchscreen laptops? Thanks!

joenobodyyet, Nov 30, 2016
Ask a Question