curser frozen?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by michaeljking, Aug 4, 2008.

1. michaeljking

michaeljking

While playing quake 3 the aspire crashed and after rebooting the curser was frozen, do you have any ideas how to get teh curser working, is there a shortcut key?

michaeljking, Aug 4, 2008
  2. michaeljking

Krinor

Try holding the "Fn" key while pushing the F7 key (The one with the pointing finger over a pad).

Krinor, Aug 4, 2008
  3. michaeljking

michaeljking

the Cursor is now unfrozen but the network connection doesn't load up anymore, and I cannot open network settings....I have only had this for one day......

michaeljking, Aug 4, 2008
  4. michaeljking

Krinor

Switch the network off and then on again. It's that little switch down on the right hand side.

Krinor, Aug 5, 2008
  5. michaeljking

michaeljking

flicking the network switch makes the light go on and off, but I still cannot access the network center. Is it possible that the crash while playing Quake damaged the network settings/files, or the wireless itself?

Is there a linux Distro that is pre configured to run the network on the aspiure so I can test it? I ran Puppy Linux but it didnt detect the wireless.

I normally use old Thinkpads and Ubuntu......but this has never happended to me before..

michaeljking, Aug 5, 2008
Ask a Question