Could it have been saved?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Sefie, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

I'm of course talking about the keyboard of my toshiba laptop. As you might or might not know, my cat caused a glass of water to spill on my laptop's keyboard. Leading to the keyboard laptop not working right anymore. I had been told one day later that my keyboard could be saved if i had brought it to them on time, but the other guy said no.

Sadly I am not good with disarming laptops, so no way I was going to do that on my own. Long stroy short... am waiting for my keyboard to come from china, because apparently china is the place to go if you want to find a keyboard in my language... lol, yes, not even in my own country!

Sefie, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

I don't know how you could have saved the laptop when the keyboard was soaked. I am sure you must have tried your best to dry it up as fast as you can. Repairman always tells you something different from one shop to the next.

Good luck with your product from China and I hope it will arrive soon!

IcyBC, Jul 25, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Thank you :) It arrived a long time ago and it seems the keyboard is working well. It feels and looks identical to the one I had before. I think most laptop and computer pieces are made in china so it makes no difference to me. This cost me a lot. I'm going to be so careful now on, specially with those water containers. One thing is for sure... I'll NEVER take my laptop to those people.

Sefie, Jul 26, 2015
Ask a Question