Corner of screen discolored

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by animos, Jun 6, 2016.

1. animos

animos

I have had a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14 for almost a year now and noticed recently that the bottom left corner of my screen seems to be a bit discolored, the space looks lighter and colors are washed out. It only covers an area about the size of two stamps but its still annoying. Anyone have similar issues and is it something I can fix or just have to deal with?

animos, Jun 6, 2016
  2. animos

Corzhens

I guess that is a hardware problem. I'm not much techie with hardware so I cannot explain what's happening inside but definitely the screen needs to be replaced if you are annoyed by that discoloration. The screen of our desktop has 2 horizontal line from left to right borders. That thin line is annoying because it interferes with what I am writing. But the tech in the office said that it cannot be repaired and the advice is for me to buy a new monitor. As of now, the situation is like that, the monitor has those 2 lines.

Corzhens, Jun 7, 2016
Ask a Question