Controllers For Gaming

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by HappyKoi, Sep 18, 2016.

1. HappyKoi

HappyKoi

Are there any decent gaming controllers out there for PCs? I like to play old Nintendo and Sega games on my laptop, and my keyboard just isn't doing what I need it to do. I don't want something so cheap that it will be broken in a month, but I don't need a deluxe controller with vibration, flashing lights, and a ton of optional buttons. A wireless one would be nice, but I would be happy with one with a wire, also. Does anyone have any experience owning one of these, or know of any that would fit my needs? Thanks!

HappyKoi, Sep 18, 2016
  2. HappyKoi

rz3300

Well I am right there with you needing a good controller for the PC. This has always been the downfall of the PC in terms of gaming, in my opinion at least, so this would really help to alleviate that. I always loved the XBox controllers so I would love to get them to work for PC games, but I am not sure how to go about doing that.

rz3300, Sep 21, 2016
  3. HappyKoi

tweake628

you can plug a wired xbox 360 controller rite in don't need drivers or anything .I use a xbox360 controller for some games like prey , titanfall2 ,need for speed but others keyboard and mouse cant be beat :)

tweake628, Sep 15, 2017
Ask a Question