Computer wakes on its own right after sleep

Discussion in 'Asus' started by NickelRickel, Dec 30, 2020.

1. NickelRickel

NickelRickel

Hey! I recently purchased an Asus Zenbook 14" UX434F w/ ScreenPad and every time I put my computer into sleep it wakes it's self up one second after. This also occurs when the computer enters sleep automatically, though the waking occurs around 1 minute after. My sleep mode settings are set to: Turn off Display after 3 minutes and sleep after 4 minutes. The screen turns off without a problem, it's sleep that does not work. I cannot seem to understand why and I checked that last wake (I forgot what the command was) command for the command prompt and was prompted with a 0. Does this happen to others, has this happened to you before, have you solved it, and how?

I contacted Asus and they misunderstood the issue thinking I meant that the computer freezes after sleep so I wrote back to correct them and received no response so here we are. Everything is up to date and I don't have any programs that could have prevented sleep, everything is the same like in my old Computer.

Sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to say the details.

NickelRickel, Dec 30, 2020
Ask a Question