(Closed)

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by steppeulv, May 23, 2016.

1. steppeulv

steppeulv

Hi!

I'm looking for advice on which laptop i should buy of 2 models.
    The Vivobook being the newer model, and frankly most likely the one i buy.

I have used this to compare the laptops, it's on Danish so I'm not sure how usefull it's gonna be for you:
    http://www.edbpriser.dk/Product/Compare.aspx?clist=12779471;9429469;10425923
    There is actually 2 zenbooks in the link, and that because im not sure which is the better.

They both cost around 1000 euros.

It seems as though the main difference is the processor unit, and the graphics card of the hardware.
    And then the Vivobook got a larger battery, and the Zenbook a better screen display.
    They both are Asus notebooks.

Physically:
    The vivobook can flip and be used as a tablet.
    The zenbook is incredibly compact and lighter.

Here is what is gonne influence my choice.
    What's the difference on the CPU - how much better is the CPU in the Vivobook
    so: I7-6500U v M-5Y10/5Y71
    What's the difference on the GPU - how much better is the GPU in the Vivobook
    so: Intel HD Graphics 520 v Intel HD Graphics 5300

If the GPU and CPU is "much" better in the Vivobook I'll be going with that, but if it's not much better i might go with the better Display and smaller form factor.

So if someone can give me and estimate of how much the specs in the Vivobook out-perform the Zenbook that would be very nice and highly appreciated, thanks!

steppeulv, May 23, 2016
Ask a Question