Cheapest places online to get accessories?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by IBMPC8088, Feb 10, 2016.

1. IBMPC8088

IBMPC8088

There's been a lot of sites that have come and gone over the years, but other ones that have stuck around and become a staple for being go-to places whenever you need to order parts or accessories as inexpensively as possible. I've used newegg and pricewatch for years in the past, but it seems like pricewatch has become way more expensive since they became popular, and newegg doesn't always have the great deals that it used to.

What are your favorite places to get accessories online, and what's the least expensive place you've found to get them?

IBMPC8088, Feb 10, 2016
  2. IBMPC8088

IcyBC

I use eBay and Amazon when I need to buy accessories. The price is usually affordable and eBay often has the protection for buyer, while Amazon has a good customer service should the product I bought was not what it said it was.

IcyBC, Feb 10, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  3. IBMPC8088

KimmyMarkks

I also use Amazon because they have brand name accessories at a fraction of the price as in the store. I am nervous about buying them off Ebay because I feel this site is more risky. Also, I make sure to never buy any of the electronics from China. I did in the past and they would always break. I ended up having to buy another piece which cost me more then if I just bought a brand name item the first time.

KimmyMarkks, Feb 16, 2016
Ask a Question