Carry Bags, Cases, and Sleeves

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by JaegerWulf, Sep 19, 2008.

1. JaegerWulf

MiniDrivr

Yes.

MiniDrivr, Nov 25, 2008
  2. JaegerWulf

bwatt99

I was looking at this one but was not sure,ended up getting the bodyglove dvd case from argos instead great looking case and quality etc but maybe not the best for holding extras like charger etc,was sealed when viewing at argos and could not really tell how much room there was for extras,cost £19.99,maybe should have got this one you posted,i went for the bodyglove one as a few mentioned they got it for there mini notebooks also on reviews from argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... E+CASE.htm

bwatt99, Nov 30, 2008
  3. JaegerWulf

yycken

I bought a bag from Mulholland Brothers that works perfectly for my AAO (with either the 3 or 6 cell battery). Its nice leather, good pockets inside (can carry the AC adapter, a couple of USB cables, a small digital camera, GPS receiver) and one outside big enough for a large book. Fully loaded it only weighs in at just over 5 lbs so very easy to lug around airports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yycken, Dec 1, 2008
  4. JaegerWulf

simbeb

Right now, I am only using the supplied black sleeve and drops the whole thing in my backpack. What I am after is the wallet advertised on top of the main page of this forum:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Leat...86&creative=10522&linkCode=waf&tag=justcdr-21

But in WHITE! I bought my AA1 in white so why would I want a black sleeve on it? If anyone has seen this in white anywhere on a UK website, please give me the link. Cheers

simbeb, Dec 1, 2008
  5. JaegerWulf

RZARGE33XX

My wife found a perfect bag, it was $4.99 at ROSS. It is made by INSPIRIO. It is a large book and bible cover designed like a messenger bag. There is a big main pocket for a book that the acer fits in, and a front pocket that the power cord/adapter fits in perfectly. Probably could find it at christian/religous book stores also (not sure how much they would charge for them though)

RZARGE33XX, Dec 3, 2008
  6. JaegerWulf

advancer

Posted this in another forum but since it fits my acer aspire one i shall post it here too. Enjoy them....i got it for $16 singapore dollars in singapore or rather about us$11
    [​IMG]
    originally packaged comes in red or blue. inside is black in colour
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fitting in nicely
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    netbook inside

advancer, Dec 5, 2008
  7. JaegerWulf

Tarheel72

I only see one post that references the Acer sleeve included with the netbook. I recently got one at a Sam's Club that was advertised as a special purchase having a leather carrying case included. It turns out that it is an Acer branded neoprene sleeve with a fold over top flap. It has what appears to be a leather tab on it that attaches via velcro and it is trimmed in the same leather like material. Black with some white stiching I believe (it is a Christmas gift for I only saw it briefly). It looked pretty nice and has the Acer logo on it, embossed I think. I was going to buy an aftermarket one but got this one free. Total price was $350, 120 GB HDD, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP. Only came in white.

Tarheel72, Dec 5, 2008
  8. JaegerWulf

coolshop

coolshop, Dec 9, 2008
  9. JaegerWulf

Branny

Got myself a Tucano Netbook Wallet from PC world for about £16.50. Not on their website but available in UK stores. Great wallet - pockets front and back that easily fit power leads and USB mouse on one side leaving the other side free for other things. If you use the following link http://www.tucano.it/IT/ it is listed in the 2008 collection on the right of the screen. Highly recommended.

Branny, Dec 14, 2008
  10. JaegerWulf

walton1130

Is there a crystal clear hard case available for the Acer Aspire One?

walton1130, Dec 17, 2008
  11. JaegerWulf

Ubik

Target also has the Denali sport DVD bag, which fits a 6-cell AAO like a glove and has room for accessories. It also offers decent protection. $20. Got one about two weeks ago and it's working out nicely.

Ubik, Dec 17, 2008
  12. JaegerWulf

mrwhite

mrwhite, Dec 17, 2008
  13. JaegerWulf

redcow

I just purchased the Case Logic 7-10" case at Fry's in California for 19.99.
    Looks good, room for accessories. I'm happy.
    If not this, I'd have to get my wife to part with the Dooney and Burke bag I got for her last year,
    265.00. Yes, I'm happy.

redcow, Dec 19, 2008
  14. JaegerWulf

kram

i was about to recommend that one as well.
    http://www.caselogic.com/7_10_laptop_sl ... lid=126781
    i'm sure there are cheaper places, but thats the actual site

kram, Dec 19, 2008
  15. JaegerWulf

Susieville

I just ordered this and it fits well, but it has a real chemical smell...does that go away?

Susieville, Dec 19, 2008
  16. JaegerWulf

vmill

Thank you for bringing this up! I just received mine from DX. I've washed it several times but the chemical smell is
    still pretty strong. The smell reminds me of fuel/petroleum. I'll wash it a few more times and see if it mellows out. :)

vmill, Dec 20, 2008
  17. JaegerWulf

ncc123

I washed mine once because of the smell, then started using it though it still smelt (a bit). After a couple of days the smell went away.

ncc123, Dec 20, 2008
  18. JaegerWulf

Branny

Thats a real shame. I actually really like the smell of it!

Branny, Dec 20, 2008
  19. JaegerWulf

plan_b

plan_b, Dec 24, 2008
  20. JaegerWulf

GvidoR

Hello!
    I got a very nice bag for my Aspire One this Christmas.
    [​IMG]

It's really cool, it fits in perfectly, there's a front pocket for the power adapter and it also has another pocket at the back and one inside.

GvidoR, Dec 25, 2008
Ask a Question