Cant get Audio to work on Acer Aspire r3610

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Rustynuts, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Rustynuts

Rustynuts

Hello.

I have had this machine over a year and been a idiot we never actually got round to burning off the recovery disc's. [​IMG]

Anyways to cut a long story short we had to reinstall windows on this machine and ever since i have not been able to get the audio to work.

Iv downloaded both the realtek and Nvidia drivers from the Acer website but nothing works. The realtek one installs and asks me to reboot the machine which i do but then when it books back up i still have no sound, and the Nvidia one which im assuming is the sound for the HDMI port will not install at all, i keep getting the driver you are trying to install can not find supported hardware.

I would really like to get this issue sorted so i can hand this little pc down to my son for his school work. Any help would be massively greatful.

Running windows 7 64bt. And connected via HDMI.

Thanks in advance.

Rustynuts, Oct 9, 2012
  2. Rustynuts

john

What's the model name?

john, Oct 10, 2012
  3. Rustynuts

Rustynuts

The model number of the computer is in the title mate.

Rustynuts, Oct 11, 2012
  4. Rustynuts

petersago

no sound

did you right click on the speaker, sometimes that can switch over automatically. Click on the speakers for the laptop to work and the hdmi for the tv connected to laptop to work

petersago, Dec 4, 2012
Ask a Question