can´t find my 8GB sdhc card anymore

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by stooolpe, Dec 25, 2008.

1. stooolpe

stooolpe

Hi!

Please help me, I bought a aspire one with linpus lite to my girlfriend as a christmas gift and an extra 8GB sandisk sdhc card used as storage device at the left side of the computer which worked fine till I should transfer a couple of pictures from her camera so I was just trying around with the card and removed the sdhc without clicking the button for "mount out".

Have reboot it 5 times and it will not find my extra storage device anymore, is there anything I can do without having to reinstall it? I tried to put the sdhc card in the slot at the right of the computer to just see if it works but it doesn´t find it there either, can the card be broken?

I doesn´t seems like I can create a recovery UDB device because of I´m using more than one partition om my xp computer and what I have understood I will lose all about C:.

Is there any script I can use in the terminal to get it work again or something else that might help?

Hope someone can give me some help soon!

Thanks

stooolpe, Dec 25, 2008
Ask a Question