Can´t connect to internet software

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by emwi, Jul 15, 2009.

1. emwi

emwi

I play poker on ONGAME/REDKINGS

Im having serious problems here.
    Lets start things off by saying that im educated computer science developer so i dont need basic tips like turn off windows firewall. But then again, i need your thought on mostly anything cause i might have missed just a little thing.

It all started yesterday. I was gonna do some stuff with windows xp and i got the BOD: I decided to reinstall. When thats done i tried redkings and other ongame skins.

Error message: "Connect failed. Please check your internet connection".

Internet works. So now i started downloading other skins to try. Same result. I then plugged my computer directly to the wall so i dont goo through my router. Still doesnt work. I have uninstalled every thinkable virus/firewall.

I then reinstalled windows again. Same problem.

Then i got hold of windows 7 beta. Still same problem.

Started reinstalling flash since the .swf files.

Nothing works..

ONGAME offers a choice to play through the webbrowser in JAVA. It seems to get the info fram the site, then adds some graphic. Basically a red bar. But then it shows nothing else.

It seems to me that something is being blocked from reaching all the way through. Cause the normal client needs you to be connected to internet to start. But it stops working as i said when im about to enter log in info. When i press login it shows the error message i wrote down earlier.

So its not the router, not the windows firewall and i cant see i have any other firewall virus protecting software installed. Its a freshly new install of windows 7 beta i am currently using.

Any suggestions to get my stuff going?

emwi, Jul 15, 2009
Ask a Question