Build Apps for Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by something back, Jul 27, 2015.

1. something back

something back

something back, Jul 27, 2015
  2. something back

Sefie

Thank a lot, my brother in law seems to be very talented building all sorts of apps or android devices, he created one that lets him know when a specific item is on sale on Amazon, he gets the notification. I've always wondered how he does that, I guess I'll know now :) Thanks a lot for sharing this guide!

Sefie, Jul 29, 2015
  3. something back

jamesbonner

Thank you bro, I been looking for this, because I'm a coder of Computer softwares and a lot of clients asks me those days about some applications for android and iOs and I been looking for the first step :) you gave me the hand to start, I hope it will help me.

jamesbonner, Jul 30, 2015
  4. something back

sparkster

I've written a few Android tutorials myself to cover all the basics because I initially found it so difficult and very awkward to get in to. Here's another tip for Android development: instead of using software like Eclipse on your computer, you can download AIDE from Google Play and do all the coding on the device and export it as an apk file.

sparkster, Aug 15, 2015
Ask a Question