browsing problem

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Shiniquiet, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Shiniquiet

Shiniquiet

I'm using an AOA 150 with Windows XP. I installed IE 8 to try to address my issue but to no avail. When I get to most sites, I can't navigate past the initial page. For example, I can get eBay, type in an item and get the first page of the search, but that's it. Selecting next just keeps me at the first page. Inserting a page number does nothing either. At one point a message appeared saying something about the browser not allowing URL advancement, or something like that. It's my hope that I have something checked that ought not be or something unchecked that ought to be. Any suggestions other than a total system recovery would be appreciated.

Shiniquiet, Jan 27, 2010
  2. Shiniquiet

Shiniquiet

I think I got it. It had something to do with security settings and windows scripting. It's not working quite where I had it but it's pretty close. It's my hope that with some tweaking I'll get it to where it needs to be.

Shiniquiet, Jan 27, 2010
Ask a Question