broadcom bcm943227hm4l driver NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Networking' started by nickk513, Sep 7, 2011.

1. nickk513

nickk513

I bought an Acer Aspire AS5552 - 7474. I have looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, For the broadcom bcm94322hm4l drivers. I got the model number for the wireless lan adapter from the panel inside my laptop off the card itself but the drivers from acer ARE THE WRONG ONES.... And ontop of that.. BROADCOM DOESNT HAVE DRIVERS EITHER.. seriously.. WTF? Can someone please help me find these drivers because I can not use this laptop without wireless internet..

I have called/talked to customer support for hours on end. The drivers they keep telling me to download are for BCM4315. not for mine. The drivers i needed were on the backup partition i deleted when I reformatted the drive.

broadcom bcm94322hm8l driver <- Is what i need, please please please someone fucking help me find a driver that will work with this or the exact driver i need.

thanks......

nickk513, Sep 7, 2011
  2. nickk513

pcgeezer

I believe the drivers your looking for are the Airforce BCM 43XX 5.100.249.2 WHQL drivers. Try the ones at the link. They're for Win Vista / 7 ...32 & 64 bit.

http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php ... _langue=en

The model # of your wireless adapter is BCM943227hm4l , it uses a BCM4322 chipset so these drivers should work.

pcgeezer, Sep 7, 2011
Ask a Question